Safety Expectations for Automated and Autonomous Vehicles: Liability Arising from Basic Technology vs. Future Technology
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The legal issues in connection with designing, manufacturing, distributing and using automated or autonomous cars still remain largely unresolved. Download this 16-page whitepaper for a detailed overview of where liability lies for the future scenery of self-driving cars, and the safety expectations.
- Social acceptance of risky products
- Today’s sound liability regime
- Increasing recall numbers
- Basic technology vs. future technology
- Consumer protection
- Prima facie evidence through successful hacker attack
- European law
- Increased justification pressure
- Driver’s liability