Become a Contributor
Contribute to Automotive IQ
Automotive IQ is an online news source for global automotive professionals who work within areas such as autonomous drive, ISO 26262, e-mobility, steering systems and much more. Our members visit the Automotive IQ portal to read about the latest industry news, thought leadership, and analysis through written articles, webinars, and in-depth market reports.
Weather you work within the industry or you’re automotive enthusiast, Automotive IQ gives you the chance to reach out and communicate with a community of over 60,000 automotive professionals.
Want to see your work published on the Automotive IQ portal? Read on and find out what’s in for you, what we are looking for and how you can get involved!
Why Contribute to Automotive IQ?
- exposure to our database of over 50,000 eager eyes. Your work won’t be seen just by our automotive professionals’ readers but it will also be part of our newsletter as well as shared on our social media
- permanent hosting on the portal
- each contributor gets a own bio and an author page
What are we looking for?
- technical level appropriate to an engineering-oriented audience (our readers are not interested in car end users topics)
- articles offering a technical take on topics such as: autonomous drive, e-mobility, software, cyber security, 48 volt, connected cars
- a minimum of 1000 words per article and a complete bibliography
How to get involved?
To submit an article for consideration, please email our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Contributor Automotive IQ” and with the following information:
- a bit about you: a little biography with job title, company, full name
- links to 2-3 of your previous writing (relevant to the topics mentioned above)
- a picture of yourself 200X200