MISRA: An Overview
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
A Guide to the MISRA Coding Standard: What you need to know
Learn what information your development organization needs to adopt the MISRA coding standard, how it’s applicable to a broad range of industries and applications and the role of static analysis tools in standards enforcement and verification.
Topics covered include:
- Motivating factors driving the adoption of MISRA
- Impact of MISRA compliance on legacy code
- Background information on MISRA and how it built a reputation as a world leader in developing coding standards for embedded software development<br< p="">
- Why C and C++ are not ideal languages for safety critical code, and how they can be used effectively to develop reliable software based on a subset of the language
- Why you need static code analysis to provide consistent enforcement
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.