MISRA: An Overview
A Guide to the MISRA Coding Standard: What you need to know
Learn what information your development organization needs to adopt the MISRA coding standard, how it’s applicable to a broad range of industries and applications and the role of static analysis tools in standards enforcement and verification.
Topics covered include:
- Motivating factors driving the adoption of MISRA
- Impact of MISRA compliance on legacy code
- Background information on MISRA and how it built a reputation as a world leader in developing coding standards for embedded software development<br< p="">
- Why C and C++ are not ideal languages for safety critical code, and how they can be used effectively to develop reliable software based on a subset of the language
- Why you need static code analysis to provide consistent enforcement
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.