APIS IQ Software for Risk Analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, and Process Flow Diagrams
Since first hitting the market in 1992, the APIS IQ Software has led the market with the most innovative softwares; enabling your company to achieve its goals and objectives for assessing and mitigating product & process risk.
We will focus on ensuring you have the best tools to ensure your teams perform efficient and effective analysis and take effective, well-prioritized actions, not simply documentation to make your products and processes as safe and risk-free as possible.
This 1-hour webinar will provide you a walkthrough of how the APIS IQ Software drives this critical thinking and ensures that your analysis is thorough and effective.
- Leveraging a simple 5-Step Process for building a graphical functional-model of your product/process
- Understanding the FMEA structure architecture and how information should be recorded to ensure complete coverage with nothing missed
- Building “Cause-and-Effect” relationships with graphical Function & Failure Nets
- Producing an DFMEA from the functional models, viewing it in any one of 31 different languages and in more than a dozen different formats.
- Using the same methodology to simultaneously produce a PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow diagrams that are LINKED and SYNCHRONIZED
- Directly linking between PFMEA & DFMEA models
- Analyzing the output with Risk-Matrices, Pareto charts and exporting the results to an internal HTML web-page to share the analysis internally across your organization