APIS IQ Software for Risk Analysis, DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plan, and Process Flow Diagrams
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Automotive IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Automotive IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Since first hitting the market in 1992, the APIS IQ Software has led the market with the most innovative softwares; enabling your company to achieve its goals and objectives for assessing and mitigating product & process risk.
We will focus on ensuring you have the best tools to ensure your teams perform efficient and effective analysis and take effective, well-prioritized actions, not simply documentation to make your products and processes as safe and risk-free as possible.
This 1-hour webinar will provide you a walkthrough of how the APIS IQ Software drives this critical thinking and ensures that your analysis is thorough and effective.
- Leveraging a simple 5-Step Process for building a graphical functional-model of your product/process
- Understanding the FMEA structure architecture and how information should be recorded to ensure complete coverage with nothing missed
- Building “Cause-and-Effect” relationships with graphical Function & Failure Nets
- Producing an DFMEA from the functional models, viewing it in any one of 31 different languages and in more than a dozen different formats.
- Using the same methodology to simultaneously produce a PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow diagrams that are LINKED and SYNCHRONIZED
- Directly linking between PFMEA & DFMEA models
- Analyzing the output with Risk-Matrices, Pareto charts and exporting the results to an internal HTML web-page to share the analysis internally across your organization
If you are having issues signing up, contact at Christoffer.Augsburg@Automotive-IQ.com