Adjunct Professor, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
National University of Singapore (NUS)
CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Friday, January 3rd, 2020
- Developments in energy storage capacity of batteries and its impact on EV cost
- Can lithium-ion batteries triple the range of EVs and how close are we?
- What are the upcoming trends in battery storage, design and capability to look out for
11:30 AM Industry Panel: Building a Strong Ecosystem for E-Mobility and the Role of the Stakeholders Involved
- Developing resilient local industries and supply chains around EVs
- Overcoming the barriers to EV adoption in Asia among end-users
- Who will take the risk on demand or does this risk have to be shared?
- Fostering vertical integrations and partnerships along the value chain: What further initiatives are needed?