Electric Vehicles Association of Singapore (EVAS)
CONFERENCE DAY ONE
Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019
12:00 PM Chairman's Opening Remarks
CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Friday, January 3rd, 2020
- Market outlook and future trends for Asia’s emerging EV hubs
- The current state of play: Presently installed charging points and future targets
- Public versus private charging infrastructure: What works best in Asia?
- Which industries and sectors are likely to see a rise in EV uptake?
11:30 AM Industry Panel: Building a Strong Ecosystem for E-Mobility and the Role of the Stakeholders Involved
- Developing resilient local industries and supply chains around EVs
- Overcoming the barriers to EV adoption in Asia among end-users
- Who will take the risk on demand or does this risk have to be shared?
- Fostering vertical integrations and partnerships along the value chain: What further initiatives are needed?