- 3-Day Conference Main Seesions
- 3 Day Main Conference Sessions
- Access to Presentations After the Event
- Access to 3 Virtual Masterclasses
Future Cities Week 2020 will be a 'Free-to-Attend' 3-Day online event, focusing on three topics -
4th Autonomous Vehicles Asia Summit, 3rd Electric Vehicles Asia Summit, and inaugural Smart Grids & Microgrids Asia Summit
We also provide 3 Premium Masterclasses below with the price of ONLY $599:
1. Virtual Masterclass A (Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 14:30 -17:30 PM SGT)
Mile by Mile: Setting Up Your Test-Bed
- Defining private, semi-public, public test-beds and considerations involved in expansion of test area
- Exploring dual function of testing the most critical functionality in the real world, while at the same time validating that the simulation in the virtual world is correct
- Identifying scenario-based methodology to analyse country’s traffic conditions and driver behaviour
Mahesh Shinde, General Manager, HEAD – ERC (INDOOR TESTING), Tata Motors
2. Virtual Masterclass B - Mass E-Mobility Workshop (Wednesday, 12 August 2020, 14:30 -17:30 PM SGT)
Adopting EVs for Business Benefit – How to Incorporate EVs into your Mobility Platform
- Co-design concepts with local ecosystem partners for electric vehicles best suited for your business
- Restructure a sustainable last-mile delivery network with strategic infrastructure planning
- Navigate challenges in incorporating electric models into fleets of corporate vehicles
Vu Duc Thinh, Country Manager, Lazada Express
3. Virtual Masterclass C - Smart Grid Project Financing Workshop (Thursday, 13 August 2020, 14:30 -17:30 PM SGT)
Identifying Best Practices and Financing Mechanisms to Support Project Deployment
- Understanding key factors to improve access to capital and support energy investment
- Evaluating financing mechanisms to increase bankability of smart grid projects
- Identifying the best project financing structure and securities
Chen-Yu Lee, Director, Taipei Smart City Project Management Office
- Event log-in information will be provided to all registrants 2 weeks prior to the event via email.
- Any discounts offered (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- An admin processing fee of SGD 49 per delegate will be added to all payments made by credit card.
- An admin processing fee of SGD 99 per delegate will be added to all payments made through bank transfer or cheque.
Please view our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
Privacy - Your Choice
Any information provided by you in registering for this conference is being collected by IQPC and will be held in the strictest confidence. It will be added to our database and will be used primarily to provide you with further information about IQPC events and services. From time to time IQPC may share information from our database with other professional organisations (including our event sponsors) to promote similar products and services. To amend your current details, advise of duplicates or to opt out of further mailings, please contact our Database Maintenance Department, 61 Robinson Road #14-01, Robinson Centre, Singapore 068893. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 65 6722 9388, or fax 65 6224 2515.