Here we explore five of these partnerships that are currently making head way in the AV space.
- Uber and Volvo
- Toyota and Amazon, Mazda, Pizza Hut and Uber
- Volkswagen and Aurora
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye
- Daimler and Bosch
In this ebook we explore why the mid-2020s are being highlighted as a potential tipping point? What technological achievements need to happen? Where will the industry be?
The global AV market is expected to expand to $173.15 billion within the next five years. In Asia in particular, the spotlight is being shone intently on how AV can become part of a sustainable solution to keep many of the world’s most populous cities moving. In this report we examine Autonomous Vehicles in Asia, looking at their current and future readiness. Read about:
- Market status by region
- Key technology breakthroughs
- An in-depth interview with Pete Kelly, Managing Director of LMC Automotive
Download the Presentation - Benefits, Barriers and Forecasting Timelines from Autonomous Vehicles (AVs)
Past Presentation from Our Speaker Pete Kelly, LMC AUTOMOTIVE for Autonomous Vehicles 2018.
- Benefits, opportunities and threats from self-driving vehicles (AVs)
- Barriers to adoption
- Forecasting timelines