J.H. Ziegler GmbH


www.ziegler.eu

The founder of the company JH Ziegler GmbH was the manufacturer Johann Heinrich Ziegler 1864 in Reutlingen with the manufacture of cotton wool. In 1893, the company was transferred to Achern. The manufacture of polyester wool polyester fibers and the processing of fibers has been continually developed for new applications. Since 1990, the headquarters has been expanded considerably, especially for the production of technical textiles.

Solution Category
Car Body Interior and Materials