Download the Agenda
The Vehicle Motion Control and Drive-by-Wire conference deals with advanced integrated vehicle motion control strategies and x-by-wire systems for improved safety, performance and fuel economy in the age of highly automated vehicles.If this an area you are working in, then join us in Berlin, Germany from 27 - 29 May 2019.
Topics this event will focus on, among others:
- Learn how to deal with the complexity of a global control system on a technical level
- Find out what the new architectures should be that incorporate autonomous driving and how to change company organization to adjust to the new realms
- Discuss new possibilities for standardization of software and interfaces for minimizing costs, risks and validation time
- Discover how to gain customer acceptance of new drive-by-wire systems
- Listen to experts in functional safety and model based development on how to ensure E/E safety of complex systems
Meet industry experts including:
- Dr. Xavier Mouton, Lead System Architect & Expertise of MultiSense & Vehicle Motion Control at Renault, France
- Prof. Peter Zegelaar, Technical Expert Brake Controls at Ford, Germany
- Dr.-Ing. Thomas Raste, Head of Global Chassis Control Principal Expert Vehicle Dynamics at Continental, Germany
Complete the form on the right to see the full list of confirmed speakers!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.