The Advanced Suspension Systems Conference 2019 focuses on suspension technologies such as electronics, electrification, chassis control, autonomous cars and lightweight design.
Experts speaking in this year's conference include:
- Olivier Raynauld, Manager, Global Technology and Business Development, BWI Group, France
- Dr. Thomas Schmitz, Global Suspension Manager, Ford, Germany
- Sven Albrecht, Manager Chassis Development, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- Dr. Xavier Mouton, Lead System Architect & Expertise of MultiSense & Vehicle Motion Control, Renault, France
Highlights of the conference:
- Find optimal approaches to develop electronics systems
- Hear about innovations in lightweight technology for light and heavy duty vehicles
- Discover new methods in vehicle dynamics control for increased comfort and safety
- Listen to experts in suspension systems for trucks and motorcycles
- Discuss important questions in the realm of electrified vehicles
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.