The International Suspension System Conference USA is the first North American forum focusing on advanced suspension technologies including electronics, electrification, chassis control, autonomous cars and light weighting.
If this an area you are working in, then join us in Ann Arbor, MI, USA from the 30 July to 1 August 2019.
Topics this event will focus on, among others:
- Latest developments and future trends in semi-active and active suspensions
- Optimal approaches to the integration of electronics systems
- Innovations in lightweight technology for light and heavy duty vehicles
- New methods in vehicle dynamics control for increased comfort and safety
Meet industry experts including:
- John Stuart, President of Engineering, Reyco Granning, LLC USA
- Rajendra Abhange, Sr. Director & Chief Technology Officer R&D, Innovation and Technology Gabriel India Ltd. India
- Miguel Dhaens, Engineering Manager Global Research Ride Performance, Tenneco Automotive Belgium
Complete the form and download the agenda for a full speaker list, agenda sessions, and conference highlights
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.