Partner Content 2019: Get the Info
Download the preview agenda for the 13th International Conference Steering Systems November 2019 in Berlin. In it you will find details about this year's key topic areas, companies in attendance, workshops themed for overcoming challenges facing the Advanced Steering Community and more!
Event Themes Include:
- Lessons learnt on how functional safety and cybersecurity can be achieved cost efficiently.
- New material solutions for weight reduction to improve both “steer feel“ and the long-term reliability of the steering system.
- Solutions on how to overcome challenges in the development of integrated motion control for improved vehicle dynamics.
- How to best prepare new steering interfaces for highly automated and autonomous driving, as well as electric and shared driving.
- Innovations in vehicle motion control in a combined session with the colleagues from Intelligent Braking Conference.
- Strengths and weaknesses of components for improved EPS and driving performance.
Complete the form to download. >>
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.