The SOTIF Conference USA edition
Be along for the ride when the first SOTIF draft will be discussed!
After the successful inauguration of The SOTIF Conference in Germany earlier this year, Automotive IQ is bringing the expertise of the ISO TC 22 W8 working group members and leading safety practitioners to the USA for discussing and finding the way forward in how to develop safe autonomous functions.
ISO/PAS 21448 - Safe Machine Learning - Highly automated & autonomous driving - Best Practices - Safe sensor algorithm
Originally started as part 14 of ISO 26262, SOTIF created some controversy. Now, SOTIF becomes a standard on its own. The idea of ISO/PAS 21448 is to complete ISO 26262 by a functional safety view on vehicle level. When our vehicles become more and more automated and autonomous, this trend asks for including the vehicle environment, notably sensor perception and sensor algorithm processing. With the first SOTIF draft comes uncertainties in the market on how to interpret and apply the standard.
Wipe away your unease with SOTIF and join our very first SOTIF conference.
Key topic areas:
- Get the latest updates on ISO/PAS 21448 Safety of the intended functionality
- Build a solid understanding of the SOTIF scope and how can it compliment your existing processes surrounding ISO 26262:2018
- Identify how SOTIF might impact the semiconductor industry
- Gain a competitive edge with lessons learnt and case studies on how to reach safe functionality on a vehicle level
- Learn on safe Machine Learning and how to develop safe autonomous functions
- Discuss and get the opportunity to comment on the SOTIF draft with the right experts from ISO TC22 working group
Technical Leader: Systems Engineering / Functional Safety Vehicle Controls and Systems Engineering; Research and Advanced Engineering
Ford Motor Company
Chief Functional Safety Technologist
Chief Engineer, Autonomous Driving Safety; Autonomous Driving OEM Programs
ZF Active Safety GmbH
System Software Engineer
Toyota Research Institute
Executive Director, Safety and Security group
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Autonomous Safety Program Manager
Functional Safety Expert - ADAS
Robert Bosch Llc.
R&D Project Manager, Dependable AI/ML Systems
Functional Safety Engineer
Functional Safety Manager
Principal Engineer, Product Safety
Autonomous Intelligent Driving GmbH
Edge Case Research
Functional Safety Engineering Manager
American Haval Motor Technology
System Safety Engineer
Professor of Computer Science
Imperial College London