Automotive Seating Innovators Agenda
The 13th Annual Automotive Seating Innovators Summit, taking place July 29-31 in Detroit, will provide a platform for the seating industry to come together to network, learn and discuss the latest challenges facing the industry, new technologies and methodologies creating opportunities across the three pillars of seating and interiors: comfort, safety and innovation, standardization across the supply chain and much more.
- Missy Pereny, Global Director - Foam & Comfort Engineering, Lear Corporation
- Mike Kolich, Global Seat Comfort Engineer, Ford Motors
- Chad Durkee, Innovation Project Manager, Faurecia
- Scott Ziolek, Principal Seat Engineer, Hyundai
- Dr. Matthew Reed, Head of Biosciences Group, Transportation Research Institute, University of Michigan
- Knut Pederson, Final Phase Engineering Manager, Seating, Gulfstream
- And more
Download the agenda for a glimpse into which speakers, sessions and workshops you can expect this year!