United States Council for Automotive Research – Electrical Power Systems Working Group
Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, May 1st, 2018
· Cost analysis and cost benefit integration of 48V systems
· Enhancing real world testing and methodologies for better vehicle improvement
· Analyzing the impact of rollout on automakers to meet regulations on tight time frame.
· Regulating design and innovation of different electric machines to meet the needs of powertrain and drivetrain performances.
· Assessing time limitation with quality specification
· Evaluating cost reduction, improving quality, and guaranteeing safety to meet standards.