The 2nd Low Voltage Vehicle Electrification Summit taking place April 26-28, 2017 in Detroit is prepared to cover all of your 48V electrical architecutre needs from both a technical and business perspective.
Top Benefits of Attending:
- Learn best practices in 48V power supply systems being released into market by other OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers
- Discover the latest innovations in power supply, battery, and powertrain technology that will allow their companies to meet regulatory standards while also producing high-performance vehicles
- Discuss the future of automotive power supply systems and how long 48V will remain a viable solution for the market
- Network with leading figures in vehicle technology from both OEMs and Tier One companies
- Explore new battery technologies and the future of lead acid versus lithium ion batteries
Energized speakers from the following companies: