Download the 2019 Conference Agenda
25-28 March 2019, Holiday Inn, Munich City Center, Germany
Need to learn more about robust system engineering and advanced system thinking? Join us at our ISO 26262 conference and learn more about these new systems and how they tackle the complexity of electrification, autonomy, and new mobility features. The conference presents the actually ratified standard as well as discusses the first draft of SOTIF.
Experts and part-leaders speaking at this years event include:
- Roger Rivett, functional Safety Technical Specialist, Member of WG8, MISRA Chairman, Jaguar Land Rover Limited, UK
- Riccardo Mariani, Fellow Chief Functional Safety Technologist Part 11 Leader, ISO 26262, Intel, Italy
- Dr. Thomas Maier-Komor, Head of Functional-Safety Processes for Motorcycles, Head of German delegation to ISO 26262 Part 12, BMW Group, Germany
- Matthias Maihöfer, Head of Functional Safety, Member of WG8 Germany, Schaeffler Technologies GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Nocilas Becker, Functional Safety Senior Expert, Part 8 Leader ISO 26262, PSA Groupe, France
The 2019 event will focus on:
- Learning about the most crucial changes and their meaning for development
- Re-evaluating safety management and concept
- Gaining an understanding of product development at system level
- The difference between safety architectures and safety orientated analyses
- Approaches for verification and validation of highly automated vehicles
- Integrating functional safety activities with product safety strategy
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
We respect your right to privacy. The data is for internal use only and will never be given out to third parties. For more information, read our policy.