Download the updated Agenda for Powertrain Electrification for Offroad Machinery
Presenting you the updated agenda for the International Conference Powertrain Electrification for Off Road Machinery taking place 1st - 3rd of July in Berlin Germany.
Our line-up includes speakers such as:
- Markus Plassmann, Manager Electric Drives, Danfoss Editron
- Mikael Thorslund, Director Business Development, Northvolt AB
- Michael Deutmeyer, Managing Director, EAS Batteries GmbH
- Joy Pandya, Engine Performance Development, Engineer, Teaching Assistant – Thermal Fluids lab, Michigan Technological University and John Deere
Don't miss out on:
- Learning innovative approaches on the emergence of powertrain electrification for construction equipment, agricultural and mining machinery
- Understanding technological challenges on the electrification journey for reducing CO2 emissions and still meet operators demands on operational excellence
- Getting to know technology drivers and trends that the industry must address as they adapt to the evolving market
- Getting insights on solutions of how to realising alternative powertrain architectures
- Benefiting from the co-location of powertrain electrification of light and heavy duty vehicles and network with experts that share the same interests as you
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.