Urbanised millennials are increasing exploring quick, cheap and green forms of transportation when they are commuting and travelling. Seamless integration of mass transport modes with shared e-mobility services will be the perfect solution to provide them with first- and last-mile connectivity. With a strong push and support from the government globally, the transportation revolution has begun.
This workshop will give you an overview of providing and integrating the necessary infrastructure to promote the use of e-mobility and to support city-wide multi-modal transportation.
· Including Urban e-Mobility into Conceptualisation and Planning Stage
· Assuring compliance with the local policy on the provision for green lots
· Understanding your environment to provide the right mix of e-mobility modes
· Ensuring infrastructure is ready to support e-mobility
· Exploring methods in promoting the adoption and use of e-mobility