Urbanised millennials are increasing exploring quick, cheap and green forms of transportation when they are commuting and travelling. Seamless integration of mass transport modes with shared e-mobility services will be the perfect solution to provide them with first- and last-mile connectivity. With a strong push and support from the government globally, the transportation revolution has begun.
This workshop will give you an overview of providing and integrating the necessary infrastructure to promote the use of e-mobility and to support city-wide multi-modal transportation.
· Including Urban e-Mobility into Conceptualisation and Planning Stage
· Assuring compliance with the local policy on the provision for green lots
· Understanding your environment to provide the right mix of e-mobility modes
· Ensuring infrastructure is ready to support e-mobility
· Exploring methods in promoting the adoption and use of e-mobility
e-Mobility matters as we move towards a cleaner nation. Clean vehicle technologies are advancing rapidly, and as battery range improves and costs drop, major car manufacturers are racing to build electric car models that will eventually vie with conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles in terms of both price and popularity.
EV services will have to start equipping themselves with the necessary skillsets and workspace to serve the needs of EV vehicle owners.
In line with Singapore’s vision for all vehicles to run on cleaner energy by 2040, Singapore Motor Workshop Association (SMWA) launched the SMWA Training Academy to equip workers in the transition to cleaner vehicle technologies.
This workshop will give you an overview of building the “work-shop-of-the-future” and upskilling your workforce in transition to cleaner vehicle technologies.
· Designing digital marketing, branding and customer experience to build the ‘workshop-of-the-future’
· Discussing the critical success factors in your EV strategy to move up the value chain
· Complying with the Code of Practice for Automotive Workshops and providing customers with greater workshop service assurance.
· Exploring the necessary skills and knowledge required for your workforce to transit into the future of electric vehicles