9:00 am - 12:00 pm Charging Infrastructure Designing Workshop - Deploying Best Practices in EV Charging Infrastructure
Implementing charging infrastructure strategically is key to support EV growth and expedite adoption. What are some key considerations in the city-led development for EV charging infrastructure? How do we balance the demand for EVs with the supply of charging stations in tandem? In this workshop, we will look at these and other questions and brainstorm ways to construct profitable business models for stakeholders across the charging infrastructure value chain.
- Identifying compartments of a well-planned, accessible and affordable charging infrastructure
- Constructing strategic plans for charging infrastructure to accelerate EV charging system deployment
- Removing barriers to enhance the pace of deployment of EV charging infrastructure
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Infrastructure Planning and Design Workshop | Designing the Network for EVs to Support Electrification Efforts
As OEMs continue to build EVs and cities are transforming along with it, it is a challenge to match the infrastructure to the demands of the e-mobility market. There is no one solution to building an EV-ready infrastructure as considerations for infrastructure planning varies widely across cities. From charging infrastructure, charging speeds and access, to parking space availability, the pathway to facilitate a fully electric transport future is rife with many areas for consideration. What are the essential tools for creating the best-fitting blueprint of EV infrastructure that would support a future of e-mobility?
- Map the path to bridging the EV infrastructure gap through collaboration with utilities
- Anticipate challenges and removing potential obstacles during infrastructure designing stage
- Design a streamlined plan to meet your fleet’s charging solutions
Jitendra NalwayaVice President
BSES Yamuna Power Limited