Agenda Day 2
Tuesday, September 18th, 2018
Software architecture directly affects quality, cost, development schedule, which is required to cover both functional requirements and quality attributes. However, handling quality attributes makes difference in architecture
• Identifying fragile BMS SW components against system requirement changes or project variation.
• Meeting safety requirements in architecture with consideration of performance
• Design consideration in Dual core architecture
Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
8:00 AM HOW TO DESIGN BMS PLATFORM
Focus: Design Engineering
It is important to reduce development schedule with guaranteeing reliability as BMS demands increasing. Well designed platform helps us to minimize changes and increase reusability.
• How to analyze system requirement to make platform
• Tradeoff analysis between quality attributes
• How to guarantee real time performance