The global AV market is expected to expand to $173.15 billion within the next five years. In Asia in particular, the spotlight is being shone intently on how AV can become part of a sustainable solution to keep many of the world’s most populous cities moving. In this report we examine Autonomous Vehicles in Asia, looking at their current and future readiness. Read about:
- Market status by region
- Key technology breakthroughs
- An in-depth interview with Pete Kelly, Managing Director of LMC Automotive
In this ebook we explore why the mid-2020s are being highlighted as a potential tipping point? What technological achievements need to happen? Where will the industry be?
Autonomous Vehicles Asia Summit is back for its 3rd installment on 12-13 March 2019 in Singapore. It will be co-located with Electric Vehicles Asia 2019, networking with over 100 key industry players across the AV &EV value chains.
2019 KEY THEMES
- The 2025 Vision - What Will Cars Look Like in 2025?
- OEM Insight: Future Business Models of an Automotive OEM
- AV Government Updates
- Autonomous Trucks and Buses Latest Development
- Infrastructure Gap - Adapting Infrastructure for a Driverless Future
Autonomous technology is set to transform the motor industry over the next decade, but there are no clear paths laid down for OEMs to follow, and as such we could be on the verge of revolutionary changes. In fact, we almost certainly are with recent developments is AI!