Software Development for Autonomous Driving is complex and relatively new. Have a look at the past presentation by Dr.-Ing. Peter Bergmiller, Head of development of automated driving functions from Audi covering the "Requirements on Path Following Control for Highly Automated Driving on Freeways Based on Critical Real World Scenarios" and find the answers to your questions.
Download the presentation and learn about:
• Precision and path tracking requirements on the control system
• Impact on functional safety due to perception and control performance
• System reaction to insufficient performance
Checkout 4 PowerPoint Presentations from our 2019 Autonomous Vehicles Summit! This packet includes:
1. The Criticality of the Vehicle Operator within the SDV Enterprise
2. Driving Autonomous Vehicles Into Common Vernacular: Supporting Culture Change, Infrastructure Investment, and Alleviating Public Safety Concerns For AV
4. NAFTA 2.0: What The New Usmca Means For Av And Trade In The Auto Sector
5. Is Trucking the Driving Force for L4 Autonomy?
Want more presentations from our last Autonomous Vehicles Summit? This packet includes:
1. Thinking Outside the Scope of Iso 21448 and Iso 26262: Functional Safety Challenges in Level 4 Autonomous Driving Platforms
2. Streamlining Unstructured Data Through Seamless Integration
3. Approaches For Verification and Validation of Automated Driving
In preparation for Autonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley 2019, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on: