Download the Agenda
Automotive Visual and Display Technologies Europe
If this an area you are working in, then join us in Steigenberger Hotel Munich, Germany from the 03-05 June 2019.
Topics this event will focus on, among others:
- Get a deeper understanding of automotive display market trends and supply chain composition
- Evaluate the display quality standards for future automotive applications
- Learn about new display technologies such as QLED
- Get to know the latest testing and measurement standards and compliance practices for displays
- Discover the current state-of-the-art solutions for Automotive Mirror-Replacement with Camera Monitor Systems
Meet industry experts including:
- Robert Isele, Manager Ambience Light Modular System Interior Lighting at BMW AG, Germany
- Fabian Schaschek, Head-up Displays & AE Display Technologies Project Manager at Daimler AG, Germany
- Johannes Mihm, Human Factors Specialist for Automated Driving at Ford-Werke GmbH, Germany
Complete the form on the right to see the full list of confirmed speakers!
Additional Content Download
Presentation: Super fine Mesh Sensor and New Possibility of UX, HMI by Panasonic
Read about the trends of automotive, evolution of display, mesh technology, and encoder touch panel. Download it here.
Report on OLED and AMOLED: The Future Seen Through Automotive Displays
From OLED to AMOLED, the segment is at a crucial stage to offer consumers added value and a myriad of new functionalities.So, how are these trends shaping the future of AVDT and what are the latest developments?Expand your knowledge within this area, with this exclusive free report written by Automotive...
Expert Interview on the Future of Audio Visual Display Technologies
Expand your knowledge within this area, with this exclusive free interview conducted by Automotive IQ with Peter Rössger, Founder at Beyond HMI on this topic area.The interview includes:Developments in the so called “digital cockpit” car displaysHow will automated vehicles change the way OEMs conceive display technologyWhat are the challenges to...