Complete Automotive Cyber Security eBook
The two interconnected and overlapping disciplines, functional safety and cyber security, are of fundamental importance to the developments of the modern automotive industry. The purpose of this report is to initiate discussion and provide food for thought to functional safety, cyber security and testing practitioners by providing fruitful information, and statistics to shed light on the challenges and questions that are yet to be tackled, with the purpose of encouraging automotive specialists to collaborate and offer more transparency in their work toward safe and secure public streets.
On this dedicated eBook on automotive cyber security, our focus shifts into cyber security, connected cars in a globalized environment and integration of secure automotive technologies in smart cities of the future. For this reason, we have gathered information on threat intelligence, latest hack episodes and the overlap of cyber security and functional safety. We are also presenting you with key insights from an established OEM in regards to their collaborative security strategy and whether is time to start rethinking cyber security and vehicle safety. Key information from the legal perspective of cyber intrusions are also presented to you from a current on-going class action lawsuit.
- ARTICLE #1 "How vulnerable are automakers to cyber attacks?"
- INFOGRAPHIC "Carjacking - risks of the internet-connected car"
- WHITEPAPER "Connected car driving change in defect detection"
- ARTICLE #2 "When does a cyber attack become a functional safety issue?"
- PRESENTATION #1 "Volvo presents collaborative security"
- PRESENTATION #2 "Stanley Law Group presents legal concerns for stakeholders: the Cahen case and beyond"
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.