Safeguarding connected vehicles in the present and future
16 SPEAKERS | 7 CASE STUDIES | SECURITY ASSESSMENT OF AN OEM PLANT | HANDS-ON TRAINING DAY OF THREAT MODELING
What will you learn during the 3rd Annual Cyber Security Conference?
- How to effectively implement threat modeling for the automotive domain
- What are the current implications of liability and risk within insurance policies
- How to implement OTA securely and efficiently in practical situations
- Best practices for security of in-vehicle devices and a showcase of innovative components
- Overview of the current state of OBD cryptography and secure software algorithms using blockchain
Thought leaders, researchers, and your auto industry peers will present the key information and findings you need to mitigate your risks, and address solutions to the most vulnerable components in vehicles.Download the Agenda
WHAT IS THE SAFETY AND SECURITY WEEK?
Our target is to understand and tackle the evolving challenges of safety and security engineers for safeguarding tomorrow’s automotive innovation. In 2017, we are bringing together, safety and security professionals of the automotive world for a one of a kind event; a deep dive event on the topics of ISO 26262, Cyber Security and Testing ADAS and self driving cars.
Automotive Safety and Security Week
Join the European cyber security summit for a holistic approach to secure vehicles and infrastructure by looking into threat modeling, design of secure systems and security of in-vehicle components from the practitioners perspective.
The biggest ISO 26262 conference of its kind. Join us for the 8th edition of the longest and most well established functional safety meeting and get to know the ISO 26262 fundamentals and how the 2018 changes are going to affect your day-to-day activities.
A complete guide for system testing engineers interested in the burning question of how to safely bring autonomous cars and highly automated vehicles to public streets. Product validation, simulation and meeting customer requirements .