Download the Conference Agenda
Intelligent Braking USA 2019
June 17-20, 2019 | Detroit, USA
Based on 12+ years of experience in braking systems conferences.
What should you expect at the conference:
- Get a deeper understanding of time horizon of highly automated driving introduction
- Learn about the solutions on joint operation between ADAS and braking algorithms
- Discover the latest developments in OEMs perception of safety measures and redundancies for L3/4 automated driving
- Look into the benefits of electro mechanical brakes and their use potential in nearest future
- Get to know the latest brake software safety and security concepts as well as requirements
- Learn how motion control technologies impact development of brake systems
- Benefit from co-located Steering Systems conference
Complete the form to your right to receive the full 2019 agenda, with the complete speaker line-up and session guide.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.