MAIN DAY ONE
Thursday, May 30th, 2019
The ongoing utilization of electric vehicles throughout the automotive industry presents a profound shift, one that requires unique vehicle solutions specific to EVs. This session will provide a means to understand some of the lighting system challenges associated specifically with electric adventure vehicles.
- Rivian - A new way to explore the world by the integration of mobility, energy and connectivity
- Developing a unique Lighting Design for an Electric Adventure Vehicle
- Engineering challenges for exterior lighting systems on an Electric Adventure Vehicle
MAIN DAY TWO
Friday, May 31st, 2019
This session will provide an in depth look as to the ongoing development of exterior lighting technology road mapping and production, to include engineering challenges, and overall program management for efficient delivery of high-performing lighting systems.
- Body lighting engineering initiatives of interest
- Engineering challenges to expect as we move towards autonomous and MaaS
- Establishing exterior lighting needs to meet customer specifications