Jianzhong Jiao, Ph.D.
PRE CONFERENCE WORKSHOP DAY
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
- Validation strategies for automotive lighting products via tests, data acquisition, data analysis, and technical evaluations
- Optical design considerations of headlamps and rear combination lamp components
- Optical design challenges for ADB
MAIN DAY TWO
Friday, May 31st, 2019
This presentation provides an overview of the latest LED automotive lighting standard development in the U.S. It includes the work carried by SAE, IES, ANSI, and other organizations.
- LED source photometry measurements
- LED source lumen maintenance testing
- LED automotive lamp testing and requirements
- Chromaticity and LED binning