The conference, taking place May 29-31 in Detroit will focus on key lighting essentials to include advancements in intelligent lighting technologies, sensor integration, autonomy’s role in the lighting ecosystem, safety performance and design, branding and differentiation, and much more.
If you'd prefer a copy via email, please contact Carolyn.Gombos@iqpc.com.
- Luciano Lukacs, Lincoln Exterior Lighting Supervisor, Ford Motor Company
- Victor Loya, Vehicle Lighting Engineer, Faraday Future
- Terrence Wilson, Research & Development Manager - Advanced Developments and New Technology Innovations, Magna International
- Jose Miguel Mercado, Head of Optical Engineering North and South America, HELLA
- Slava Birman, Ph.D., Lighting Technology Expert, Continental
- and more!