Join the ISO 26262 for Semiconductors conference, taking place 11 - 14 June 2019, in Ann Arbour, USA. Here you will learn about ISO/PAS 21448 and the safety of the intended functionality, Practical application of ISO 26262 part 11, cost optimized strategies for FuSa, and OEM, Tier1, & Tier2 expectations of Semiconductors.
Confirmed speakers at the event include:
- Riccardo Mariani, Chief Functional Safety Technologist, Intel
- Chanthachith Souvanthong, Corporate Functional Safety Manager, ON Semiconductor
- Lisa Clark, Functional Safety Manager, Veoneer
- Samir Camdzik, Systems Engineer, Automotive & Safety Power Product, Texas Instruments
Learn from presentations and workshops on:
- ISO/PAS 21448 – Safety of the intended functionality
- Presentations of practical application of ISO26262 part 11
- OEM and suppliers expectations to Semiconductors
- Cost optimized strategies for FuSa
Complete the form and download the agenda for speaker list, agenda sessions, and conference highlights
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.