Automotive Human Machine Interface - an Automotive IQ eBook
As we move towards fully autonomous driving, considerations of the interface between the human and the machine becomes increasingly important, as millions of lines of software determines the controlling and displaying of the cars. Automotive IQ presents this free 50-page eBook focusing on Automotive HMI, giving you a plethora of information in the form of articles, interviews and industry insights.
- Developing HMI systems to integrate ADAS functions
- EPS and safety
- EPS and comfort
- Braking system redundancy and autonomous driving
- Electromobility and regenerative braking technology
- Interview with Krishna Monica from Google
- Interview with Kristof Polman from ThyssenKrupp
- Augmented reality in cars
- Can automakers future-proof HMI systems?
- Can in-car electronics keep up with consumer tech?
- Driver distraction
- Will OLED bring mobile-like display quality to automotive?
- Next generations display systems
- Interview with Karlheinz Blankenbech from Pforzheim University
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.